The Why Ireland Irish Tourist Information portal is here to give you everything you need to plan to your best holiday in Ireland. We will give you information on what to see and do in Ireland.
Ireland’s total area is 84,412 sq kilometers with a total coastline of 3,172 km. featuring some of the worlds most beautiful pictures and rugged coastlines.
What Makes Ireland Unique
Ireland is a country that features some of the most beautiful landscapes in the world as well as well-known Irish hospitality. It is a must see for any tourist.
Dublin is the capital city and is well-known for its nightlife and pubs.
When you travel to Ireland, there is never a dull moment because this nation teems with charming locations and sights to see. Every location has its own story to tell and rich history behind it.
Ireland is known one as the Emerald Island due to its greenest landscapes and spectacular sights.
Tourist Attractions in Ireland
There are various tourist attractions and areas to check out in Ireland. All these places are of exceptional quality and travellers just fall deeply in love with them. Tourists can indulge in as many different activities as they like.
Getting to Ireland is easy at airports in the major cities as well as ferry ports and an extensive bus and rail network.
Latest Irish Tourism Information
- 7 of the Best Walking Holiday Locations in Ireland
- Old Dublin Ireland Pubs Walking Tour in May 2018 HD
- What’s On in Dublin This Weekend (February 22-24)
- 10 Best Places to Visit in Ireland – Ireland Travel Video
- Galway, Connemara, Aran Islands, Ireland
- BEAUTIFUL PLACES YOU MUST VISIT IN NORTHERN IRELAND | A DAY TRIP | PART 1
- Barnacles Hostel Dublin – Temple Bar hostel fun
- Top 5 places you NEED to see in Ireland this summer not named Dublin
- Curious Dublin Preview
- Drone Sighting At Dublin Airport
- Discover Ireland – On The Water In Ireland
- City Walks: Dublin, Ireland in the old town centre
- Donegal Tourism Video
- Tourism Ireland – behind the scenes filming in Ireland of Star Wars: The Force Awakens
- Discover Ireland – Cycling the Great Western Greenway
- DUBLIN, IRELAND-What to See, Where to Drink! (with Irish History and Great Irish Music)
- Discover Ireland – Surfing in Bundoran
- West Cork – Ireland
- GIANT’S CAUSEWAY | NORTHERN IRELAND
- Dublin Weather and Climate Guide
- Malahide Dublin Ireland
- Dublin travel guide: Tips & information for first-time visitors
- Visit Ireland’s highlights with Dublin’s leading day tour company!
- Dublin’s Famous Statues and Memorials
- The National Museum of Ireland – cultural tourism for all
- DUBLIN – Irlanda / Ireland – City tour – Guinness Store House Museum – Tourism / Travel / Irish
- Discover Ireland – Walking the Bluestack Mountains, Co. Donegal
- 10 Top Things to Do in Belfast
- Discover Ireland – Walking in the Dublin Mountains
- Dublin Ireland – Temple Bar District