The Why Ireland Irish Tourist Information portal is here to give you everything you need to plan to your best holiday in Ireland. We will give you information on what to see and do in Ireland.
Ireland’s total area is 84,412 sq kilometers with a total coastline of 3,172 km. featuring some of the worlds most beautiful pictures and rugged coastlines.
What Makes Ireland Unique
Ireland is a country that features some of the most beautiful landscapes in the world as well as well-known Irish hospitality. It is a must see for any tourist.
Dublin is the capital city and is well-known for its nightlife and pubs.
When you travel to Ireland, there is never a dull moment because this nation teems with charming locations and sights to see. Every location has its own story to tell and rich history behind it.
Ireland is known one as the Emerald Island due to its greenest landscapes and spectacular sights.
Tourist Attractions in Ireland
There are various tourist attractions and areas to check out in Ireland. All these places are of exceptional quality and travellers just fall deeply in love with them. Tourists can indulge in as many different activities as they like.
Getting to Ireland is easy at airports in the major cities as well as ferry ports and an extensive bus and rail network.
Latest Irish Tourism Information
- Take a trip to Ireland
- Castle Dracula, Dublin, Ireland – #11 on Tripadvisor Attractions, Dublin
- Discover Ireland Titanic Belfast
- Discover Ireland Belfast Music
- Things To Do In Cork.Tourist Attractions In Cork
- Phoenix Park – Dublin, Ireland
- Dublin – A flight over Phibsborough
- Killarney, The Kerry Way, Beara and Dingle Peninsula, Ireland
- Cliffs of Moher Day Trip from Dublin
- Ballaghbeama Gap, Ring of Kerry from the Air
- Underwater Ireland: A video of the hidden treasures Irish Seas and Rivers
- Winter in Ireland
- Ireland – Top Food Tourism Destination
- Autumn / Fall on the island of Ireland
- Frommer’s Ireland 2018 (Complete Guides)
- The Everything Travel Guide to Ireland: From Dublin to Galway and Cork to Donegal – a complete guide to the Emerald Isle
- Ireland (National Geographic Adventure Map)
- Over Ireland
- Lonely Planet Ireland (Travel Guide)
- Ireland Celtic Myths & Splendors
- Ireland: A Luminous Beauty
- Globe Trekker – Ireland
- Fodor’s Essential Ireland (Full-color Travel Guide)
- Footloose in Ireland – Dingle Way & Dublin
- DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Ireland
- Dublin, Ireland: Top 10 Attractions
- Georgian Architecture Dublin
- Discover Ireland – Dublin Culture Night 2
- Surfing in Strandhill, Sligo. Ireland
- 360 Degree Panorama View from Torc Mountain Killarney Kerry Ireland