The top crowd recommended things to see, in Dublin, are:
1. The guided tour of the historic Glasnevin Cemetery.
2. Take part in Experience Gaelic Games at the Na Fianna GAA Club.
3. Learn more about Ireland’s criminal history at Kilmainham Gaol.
4. Visit the city’s most iconic sporting arena at Croke Park Stadium.
5. Get closer to nature at the National Botanic Gardens.
6. View artistic creations and historic manuscripts at the Chester Beatty Library.
7. Take a look at the finest collection of prehistoric gold artefacts in western Europe at the National Museum of Ireland – Archaeology.
8. Walk the gorgeous trails at Phoenix Park.
9. Visit the beautiful urban park immortalized in James Joyce’s “Ulysses” at St. Stephen’s Green.
10. And take in the detailed architecture and beautiful grounds at the Casino at Marino.
Dublin is the capital and most populous city of Ireland. Dublin has a vibrant nightlife and is reputedly one of Europe’s most youthful cities, with an estimate of 50% of citizens being younger than 25. A north-south division with the River Liffey as the divider has traditionally existed and continues to exist superficially today. Dublin is home to many of Ireland’s historic castles and other rich examples of architecture. One of Dublin’s best known industries is the Guinness brewing company, alongside textile manufacturing and food processing. Dublin is a historical and contemporary cultural centre for the country, as well as a modern centre of education, the arts, administration, economy, and industry.